POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : production line (197 KB, DiVX 5.01) : production line (197 KB, DiVX 5.01) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 07:36:04 EDT (-0400)
  production line (197 KB, DiVX 5.01)
From: JWV
Date: 15 May 2003 14:28:55
Message: <3ec3dc67@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

I have been working with the clock-macro (by Colefax?), and I think it is
realy usefull (but most you knew that already perhaps :-)). My first anim
with this usefull tool is a sort of production line. It has no texture,
surroundings, etc. But it bends pieces of metal in one second.

I know there is a lot to do on this anim, but since not much is going on in
this news group I thought I should post to get things going again.

comments and suggestions are welcome as ever.

JWV

BTW: sorry for the ones without the DiVX codec.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Prodline_4.avi.dat' (197 KB)